…when the dog bites, when the bees sting, when I’m feeling sad… I simply remember my favourite things, and then I don’t feel so bad!
Hello people, today I thought I’d make a list of the things im liking at the moment. I will try and tell you the price of the products and where I got them from too because I’m such an angel. I’ve even included a free code because I just have so many.
- Animal Farm I should really stop talking about this book. People will start to think I’m a classic-loving geek. I mean most people think that already, but anyhow, it’s a really good book. £8.99 Penguin Classics (you can probably get it cheaper though, that’s just what it says in the back cover. You can also get it for free from me providing you give it back because I need someone else to have read it even though it’s a wonder nobody has because I don’t see why you wouldn’t want to read a Communist Russia allegory in the form of pigs and horses.)
- The Sound of Music Do you get the reference? *sighs because I am not witty however hard I try* But seriously it’s such a cheerful film and the songs are the best.When your current impression of music is either the ‘Drunken Sailor’ or stupidly difficult scales it’s nice to actually enjoy it for once.
- Parker Vector Fountain Pen I only write with a fountain pen and I’ve had my Parker for over a year now. It writes really smoothly and is very affordable. The cartridges are really hard to put in though because I am not and will never be strong. £8.99 WHSmith
- H&M Super Skinny High-Waisted Jeans I am not a clothes person and normally wear whatever is draped over the back of the chair in my room, but these jeans actually fit me which is pretty rare seeing as I am often confused with a twig. £17.99 H&M
- Pukka Pad Jotta A4 It’s a nice useful notebook. £2.40 for 2, Amazon
- WHSmith Gel Pens Ella bought me these actually and they’re really good quality and come in so many different colours! I’ve been using them when I remember to do revision.
- Mulan It’s the sweetest Disney film ever. £7.00 Amazon
- The Guardian App So well designed and very useful when you want to see what certain American politicians are up to. Free, you shouldn’t have to pay to find out whether or not Trump Wall is beginning construction.
- Classic FM App Good for listening to nice, traditional, classical music. If you want to degrade yourself in my eyes, get Capital FM instead. Free, unlike pop artists, Mozart and Beethoven aren’t after the money. Also, they’re dead so they sort of can’t.
- Celebrations Especially the Maltesers and Milky Ways.
- Lalalab It’s an app which turns your photos into Polaroids then sends them to you. There are so many free codes on the Internet that they can’t be making profit. Try PG9UP11C for £5 off your first order. It goes a long way seeing as each print is only 27p.
- Trying to find different ways of saying goodbye at the end of blog posts. It’s actually quite amusing.